Serve from anywhere
- Make cards of hope https://philsfriends.org/cards-of-hope/
- Make fleece blankets– Instructional Video
- Collect care package items
- Send someone battling cancer a FREE care package
- Make a monetary donation towards our mission.
- And most importantly, pray!
Our Crown Point Hope Center can accommodate 20+ volunteers at a time. You can organize a group of your family and friends or your clubs, community organizations, churches, corporations, sports teams and more. During these 90 minute sessions, you will be able to make and pack care packages and color Cards of Hope.
Individual Walk In Hours – Crown Point
Monday evenings 6-7:30 pm
– Starting Nov. 8th, Monday hours will be 5-6:30pm
Tuesday mornings 9:30 – 11 am;
Thursdays 9:30 – 11 am & 1 – 2:30 pm
To schedule a group or attend walk-in hours, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-653-8315
All participants must complete an online waiver prior to volunteering: