Serve from anywhere
- Make cards of hope https://philsfriends.org/cards-of-hope/
- Make fleece blankets– Instructional Video
- Collect care package items
- Send someone battling cancer a FREE care package
- Make a monetary donation towards our mission.
- And most importantly, pray!
Serve in our Hope Centers
You can organize a group of your family and friends or your clubs, community organizations, churches, corporations, sports teams and more. During these 90-minute sessions, you will be able to make and pack care packages and color Cards of Hope.
Our Crown Point Hope Center can accommodate 20+ volunteers at a time and serves as a donation drop-off site.
Individual Walk-In Hours – Crown Point
Monday evenings 5-6:30 pm
Tuesday mornings 9:30 – 11 am;
Thursdays 9:30 – 11 am & 1 – 2:30 pm
To schedule a group or attend walk-in hours, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-653-8315
Our Wheaton Hope Center can accommodate 15 volunteers at a time. Our Addison Hope Center can accommodate 20+ volunteers at a time. Both locations serve as donation drop-off sites.
Individual Walk-In Hours – Wheaton
Thursday Mornings 10:00-11:30 am
Individual Walk-In Hours – Addison
Thursday evenings 5:30 – 7:30 pm