How can we be praying for you and your loved ones affected by cancer?
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My husband is in a battle for his life Cancer was moving aggressively, the chemo is worse. Please agree with me, not looking to the left or right. Keep my eyes on Jesus so we don’t sink .
Received: March 28, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. I have problem with my boss in my work. Please pray for him.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: March 20, 2020
Please pray for our dear friend Gina. Gina was diagnosed two years ago this month with Adrenal cancer. She is an amazing 25 year old young lady. She has endured so much these past two years. Let God continue to grant her continued strength. Please pray for her. She is so incredibly brave. Thank you!
Received: March 15, 2020
I was diagnosed with kidney cancer this week. It is a large tumor therefore my kidney will have to be removed. My prayer is for strength to face the coming surgery. Because of circumstances the surgery isn’t scheduled for 6 weeks from now. Long time to wait. Second cancer I’ve been diagnosed with. I had breast cancer on 2014. I am struggling. Please pray that I would have acceptance and peace in this struggle.
Received: March 13, 2020
The daughter of a friend of mine is at the last stages of ALS. That is a horrible disease.
My prayer is that the good Lord would take her home according to His will.
Received: March 12, 2020
The last 9 years I have been battling cancer with other complications due to cancer. My prayer is for my father, son and holy spirit have mercy on me and give me strength healing comfort and love and to rid me of cancer. All cancer tumors and benign tumors. I thank you father, son and holy spirit for being my care giver 24/7. I am forever grateful for all you have done for me. I wouldn't of made it without your constant presence. You have guided me throughout my journey that has given me the best directions of my care. I love and trust you. Many blessings to all that are facing difficult challenges.
Received: March 12, 2020
Please pray for all those affected by this new virus. Also pray that people with cancer will be protected from this illness. Pray for Gods peace to prevail in every heart.
Received: March 12, 2020
please pray to the Lord to shed His infinite mercy and grace upon my backstabbers, and forgive them for their deceit
Received: March 8, 2020
1. Baptism of the Holy Ghost
2. That the good LORD will keep me and my family healthy in 2020.
3. That my children will be successful in their examinations particularly those in the University.
4. That the LORD will protect us against kidnappers and hired assassins.
5. That there will be no petitions against me now that I have finished my tenure. Many people try to rope others into false allegations.
6. That all plans from Islamic and occultic forces to prevent me from getting any other job after my last t job will fail.
7. That the LORD will open doors of global evangelization for me in 2020.
8. That all evil plans to Islamize Nigeria will fail.
9. That as I resume back in UNN next year there will be no obstacle.
10. That I will become the solution to my societal problems.
11. That my creative club will commence and become a global brand from 2020.
12. That war will NOT Break out in Nigeria!
Received: February 20, 2020
Please pray for my best friend Fahd he is Homeless and without income He Needs Gods help direction and Protection thanks So far my prayers have not been answered thanks