(Inside the Roselle Bank & Trust building which is behind the Thorntons gas station on the corner of Bryn Mawr and Lake Street.)
(Located right behind Buddy & Pals.)
How can we be praying for you and your loved ones affected by cancer?
Valeri and Brad Newsham
Prayer for French Corner Baptist Church
Heavenly Father, we only have to look to the church at Ephesus to see how easy it is for Christians, both individually and corporately, to leave our first love and to allow the love that we had for You and for others to wear thin and to grow cold. Father forgive us for the way that we have allowed this to happen throughout the whole Body of Christ, which has all too often become a place to criticise our brethren or slander others who do not think exactly as we do.
Revive us Lord and may the love that so permeated the early church, where we discover that Christians loved in thought word and deed – begin to spread once again throughout the Body of true believers. May we return to a time when love within the Church of God begins to shine forth – as we become salt and light to a needy world.
Forgive us Father that our love for You and the Lord Jesus has worn so thin and rekindle a fire of love that sweeps through the Church today so that in the essentials of our faith we may have unity, in the inessential things we may display liberty and in all areas of our Christian life may we demonstrate true godly love, in Jesus name we pray in Jesus Name
Bless Vivian and Jimmy Newsham
1. Lord, help me to love with an authentic love.
2. Love must be completely sincere. Hate what is evil, hold on to what is good. Love one another warmly as Christians, and be eager to show respect for one another. – Romans 12:18 (GNTD)
3. Lord, help me to approach my in-laws with humility.
4. No, the Lord has told us what is good. What he requires of us is this: to do what is just, to show constant love, and to live in humble fellowship with our God. – Micah 6:8 (GNTD)
5. Lord, help me to practice patience.
6. Be always humble, gentle, and patient. Show your love by being tolerant with one another. – Ephesians 4:2 (GNTD)
7. Lord, help me to celebrate differences.
8. We have many parts in the one body, and all these parts have different functions. – Romans 12:4 (GNTD)